Sep 1, 2017

Prompts for week 1

The following prompts are totally optional but so many people have asked for inspiration that I made a little list for each week.
If you are starting late, don't worry, just select the ones that call your attention and go from there:

1- Lady Di is the main subject, big challenge! Who doesn't love her? She has so many angles and such a beautiful expressive face. Can't believe it's been 20 years since she is gone.
You can do a whole week of Lady Diana! If you can't do a likelihood, just play and have fun.

2- Face looking up
3- Face looking down
4- Face in pencil
5- Face in markers or pen
6- Face looking to the left
7- Face looking to the right

Don't forget to use the hashtag #29faces to be linked all together <3

4 comments:

  1. Is there a Linky and I'm not seeing it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am moving and no access to my regular connection, computer etc, so I have no access to mr kinky yet 😞

      Delete
  2. Oh no! I can't believe September is here so soon! I'm in just will be starting up a little late. Hoping to paint faces this month, I have never done that. Thank you Martha for hosting yet another great, great challenge! Big Hugz, Rasz

    ReplyDelete